New and Updated Website Coming Soon!
Housed in a historic building dating from 1853, Arbizzani’s Flagstone and The Little Owl Restaurant is Geneva’s oldest continuosly operating restaurant. Founded in 1920 by Egisto Lencioni & moved to it’s current location in 1934. The Arbizzani family took over in 1947 and continue to operate it to this day. The Owl spread it’s wings in 2007 when we added The Flagstone. ”Three generations of great hospitality!” Consistantly good food and service in a relaxed atmosphere with moderate prices. Many other eateries have come and gone but The Little Owl/Flagstone continues to be a landmark in downtown Geneva.